1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

[8.75/10] Doctor Strange [3D] (2016)

Doctor Strange [3D] (2016)

Quick Review: Revolving around mythical powers, astral worlds, and mirror dimensions, Marvel's latest is tons of fun, even if its origin story is slightly by-the-numbers. But what it lacks in originality, the film definitely makes up for in terms of looks with its kaleidoscopic visuals, out-of-this- world CGIs, and stupendous action. Though at times it offers more than eyes can take, "Doctor Strange" is strangely fantastic, and yet another dazzling entry in MCU. Cumberbatch owns the title character!

3 comments:

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Alex, glad to hear. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Kaijinu said...

Totally trippy yet somewhat enlightening for me! I haven't really given much thought on Dr.Strange as a comic book character, but this movie. Man, this movie!

Also, now I'm excited about Thor 3: Ragnarok! (even if I wasn't as big of a fan of the first 2 Thor movies...)

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Me neither, but after I saw the movie, I now absolutely love him! :)

As for Thor... the first one I liked, but didn't love. The second one was much more my cup of tea.