1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monday, April 11, 2016

[9.50/10] Zootopia [3D] (2016)

Zootopia [3D] (2016)

Quick Review: Crafted with striking imagination and creativity, displayed through the extraordinarily detailed, ravishing graphics, further enriched by eye-candy 3D effects, as well as the brilliantly-told story that not only brings a powerful moral message to all ages, but is also witty, energetic, superbly fun, and packed with many lovable characters, "Zootopia" is an absolute winner on every level, and the best non-Pixar animated film by Disney since "Tangled", as a result of its outright versatility.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That sums up my feelings! The complex story was a nice surprise.

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Glad we're on the same page about this one :) I was surprised how much smarter it was then I expected it to be.

Kaijinu said...

I just don't love it.







I worship this film! GIVE US A SEQUEL TO THIS, DISNEY!!!!

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Kaijunu, you got me!!! :)
Reading your comment, at first I was like.... wait, what?! But then and I looked below, and a huge smile appear on my face :)))
Can't wait for the sequel either!

Zach Murphy said...

Loved this film. One of my favorites of 2016 so far.

Nice review.

- Zach

George Beremov [Nebular] said...

Same here, Zach. It was my No.1 of 2016, but then I saw CA: Civil War and things changed. :)

Thank you so much!